November 11th, 2008
In episode #28 — Gifts to “Wow” on a Budget — of our audio-podcast, YarnCraft, my co-host Liz and I prepare for the holiday season by sharing our top 10 gift ideas. We also discuss ideas for crafting with the whole family, so join us for this fun and informative episode! Click here to listen [MP3].
As a preview to the episode, here are 5 great gift ideas for a budget of two balls or less:
- Aran Cable Scarf – The classic cable design gives this scarf a timeless touch for any girl or guy.
- Thigh High Socks – These fun leg warmers make a stylish gift for a younger sister, cousin, or friend.
- Knit Wristers – Just one cone of LB 1878 is enough for many pairs! This pattern is easily customizable, so add stripes, lace, cables, or embroidery to make a personal statement.
- Basic Socks – You can never go wrong with simple, classic socks.
- Bath Collection – An assortment of washcloths makes a great gift, especially when presented with a ribbon and handmade soap.
Liked this episode? Join us next Tuesday for a brand new episode featuring a sneak peek into the Lion Brand Yarn Studio, as well as a special interview with bestselling author of The Friday Night Knitting Club, Kate Jacobs, whose sequel Knit Two comes out November 25th!