May 19th, 2009
Are you a member of Ravelry? In addition to sharing your projects made with Lion Brand patterns and Lion Brand yarns, you can also join groups and connect with other yarncrafters with similar interests. We’ve got some great groups where you can share your projects, ideas, pictures, and more!
- Lion Brand Cafe – a general forum for all things Lion Brand
- Cotton Pickin’ – for fans of Cotton-Ease
- Vanna’s Choice Fan Club – for fans of Vanna’s Choice
- Homespun Lovers Unite – for fans of Homespun
- Fun with Speed Stix – a place to share your Speed Stix projects
- Lion Brand Yarn Studio – a group specifically for fans of our New York City retail store
- YarnCraft – for listeners of our YarnCraft podcast
Want to know more about Ravelry? It’s a knitting and crocheting community that features forums, patterns, yarn information, and more. Sign up for free at Ravelry.com.