June 8th, 2009
World Wide Knit in Public Day, celebrated annually, will actually be two weekends this year. Celebrate WWKiP Day on June 13, 14, 20, and 21! The goal of the event is to bring knitters together and raise awareness about the wide variety of people who love the craft.
WWKiP Day celebrations will be taking place across the globe. Here are a few events in larger cities. To find an event location near you, click here.
New York City:
- Manhattan, Central Park, Hosted by: Katy Moore on June 13, 2009
- Brooklyn, Brooklyn Public Library, 10 Grand Army Plaza, Hosted by: Grace Shanahan on June 13, 2009
- London, WWKIP Day London Treasure Hunt at I Knit London, Lower Marsh, Waterloo, SE1 7AB, Hosted by: I Knit London on June 13, 2009
- London, Tower Bridge – Tate Modern – London Eye Trafalgar Square, Hosted by: Stitch and Bitch London on June 13, 2009
- Paris, Jardin de Reuilly, avenue Daumesnil 75012 PARIS, Hosted by: Knit Spirit on June 13, 2009
- Paris, Café Oz – Grands Boulevards, Hosted by: Flore on June 13, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina:
- Ciudad de Buenos Aires, En el Salón Garden Place – Rivadavia 4891 – Capital Federal (Frente al Parque Rivadavia) – Barrio de Caballito, Hosted by: Coats Cadena Argentina on June 13, 2009
|Subscribe to our channel on|