January 6th, 2010
One never knows that you will find out there in the yarniverse. The other day I received an interesting article from my cousin from Discovery Magazine which featured a variety of different science projects that were knitted or crocheted, including the periodic table sweater above (made in Wool-Ease by Avital P.) that we tweeted about last summer and a mobius strip cowl. I though it was so interesting that I wanted to share it with all of you.
Here is the link to the website for your viewing pleasure. Happy knitting and crocheting!
- Discover Magazine: The Bizarre and Brilliant World of Knitted Science
- This and That: Periodic Table Sweater (Avital P’s blog post)
- Yarn Meets Math Meets Art
- Seen in the Yarniverse: Knitting the Brain
- Popular Neuroscience Professor Uses Knitting to Teach Brain Science
- Crocheting the Coral Reef
|Subscribe to our channel on|