September 28th, 2010
As you may know, earlier this month, our hometown played host to New York Fashion Week, with presentations from dozens of top American designers. Last week, we featured an article from The Wall Street Journal Magazine highlighting how yarncrafts are making a return to the world of home design–and on the runways, it was great to see that the world of fashion is also following suit, with designers from established names like Vivienne Tam to the new generation of designers like Jen Kao featured crochet pieces and accents in their spring collections.
It’s so exciting to see how the yarncrafts inspire different areas of design!
- Make Big Stitches Your Friend
- Scarves Meet Bows
- Store-Bought Sweater Inspired by Hand-Knitting Yarn
- A (Giant) Touch of Cables for the Home
- See in the Yarniverse: Crochet Megadoily
- Fashion Statements in Crochet