April 4th, 2011
Here in the Northeast, it can sometimes feel like spring is slow to unfurl and for color to return to the trees. Lucky for those in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, a creative knitter took adding color to trees into his/her own hands!
Have you spotted yarn bombing in your area? Leave a comment and tell us about it. You can even link to a photo if you’d like!
- A Bull in a Sweater
- Yarnspotting in the Office
- Spotted in the Yarniverse: Crochet-Covered Smart Car
- Spotted in the Yarniverse: Yarn-Wrapped Road Barriers in Austin, TX
- Knitta Please Hits Fashion Week
- YarnCraft Explores: Communal Art, “Yarn Bombing,” Brooklyn Tweed
- Knitted Parking Meter Covers