May 27th, 2011
Want to add a touch of whimsy to any project? Whip up a few crocheted flowers! These small, portable projects are also a great way to use up yarn scraps. Here are five of my favorite crochet flower patterns:
Once you’ve crocheted the flowers, what can you do with them? The possibilities are endless! Here are just a few suggestions:
- Attach a pin back for a versatile accessory.
- Add a bobby pin for a floral hair accessory.
- Sew onto an afghan for a pop of color.
- Add to a tote or market bag for some pizazz.
- Sew to a hat or scarf for a stylish twist on a favorite pattern.
What are your favorite ways to use crocheted flowers? Be sure to let us know in the comments! Knitters, check back next week for a round-up of flowers for you!
|Subscribe to our channel on|