April 6th, 2012
We’ve had such a great time knitting with you guys during our most recent knit-along. It’s been wonderful to see how you’ve customized your projects! From selecting different yarns to adding stitch patterns and length, each cardi has turned out unique and wonderful.
Here are just a few of the projects that you’ve shared on our website and on Ravelry:
|Taking a cue from the raglan eyelet, misscreek added a the same lace detail along the fronts of her cardi in Cotton-Ease.||SheilaAnn also used Cotton-Ease in Cherry to make her stylish cardi.|
|Carrie made her springy version in Martha Stewart Crafts™ Extra Soft Wool Blend.||Keeping it simple, yarnsifter kept the pattern as-is, but used Vanna’s Choice in Eggplant.|
|Lisa added a bamboo stitch to her Vanna’s Choice cardi and added length.||Vanessa has added a feather-and-fan pattern to the bottom of her Cotton-Ease cardi.|
We hope you’ll continue to share your projects with us as you complete them. Share them by leaving a comment below, click here to visit our Customer Gallery and add photos, or share them with us in our Ravelry group!
- Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along, Week 6: Embellishing and Blocking Your Finished Sweater
- Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along, Week 5: Working the Front Bands
- Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along, Week 4:All About Sleeves
- Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along, Week 3: Adjusting Body Length and Adding Waist Shaping
- Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along, Week 2: Knitting the Yoke
- Welcome to the Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along!
- Simple Raglan Cardi Pattern
- Custom Raglan Cardi Knit-Along Group on Ravelry
|Subscribe to our channel on|