May 7th, 2012
Looking for some great project ideas for beginners? Whether you are a novice knitter or crochet OR you’re teaching someone in your life to knit or crochet, an exciting project can be the key to getting you excited about these wonderful crafts.
Join me as I show you how to go beyond the scarf, and see just how much you can do with a rectangle!
For more useful blog posts for beginners, check out:
- New to Yarncrafting? We’ve Got Some Tips to Help You Along Your Journey
- 6 Tips on How to Learn to Knit or Crochet
- Hey Beginners, We Found Your Next Easy Project!
- Five Quick & Easy Knitting Patterns
For more useful blog posts on teaching others to knit and crochet, check out:
- 9 Secrets to Helping a Beginner Knitter or Crocheter
- 7 Tips for Teaching Kids How to Knit or Crochet
- This Season, Give the Gift of Knitting & Crocheting (5 Tips for Teaching Beginners)
|Subscribe to our channel on|