October 26th, 2012
One of my favorite parts of attending yarn conventions and fiber festivals across the country is that I get to talk to Lion Brand customers face-to-face. Sometimes, customers will also come to show us their favorite projects in Lion Brand yarns. It’s always exciting to see what you, our customers, do with our yarn and your creativity. Here are just a few photos from events I’ve been to:
Click on the photos to see them full-screen. Then use the left and right arrows to scroll through them; click the X in the top-left corner to exit. If you’re viewing this blog post in your email or RSS reader, you may need to click the title to see it with full functionality on our website.
Want to show off your latest Lion Brand creation? Click here to browse our online customer gallery and share your own project photos with us!
Or stop by the Lion Brand booth at one of these conventions!
- Laughing & Learning at the Knit & Crochet Show
- My First Trip to Stitches West: Sharing the Lion Brand Experience on the West Coast
- Fun & Fashion at Stitches West
- On the Road: Customer Projects at Stitches Midwest
- What’s Popular at the Knit & Crochet Show
|Subscribe to our channel on|