December 19th, 2012
It’s only a few more days until Christmas, but you can still incorporate yarn into your holiday celebration:
- Wrap your gifts with yarn. Use one of the easy methods in the video below to create 4 stylish gift-wrapping treatments.
- Knit or crochet an ornament. We have dozens of adorable ornament patterns on LionBrand.com to choose from–all fast to make!
- Festoon your mantle with yarn.This blog post has great ideas, not only for dressing the mantle, but also for additional craft projects.
- Add a knit or crochet stocking! Handmade stockings are treasured for years to come. See our patterns for stockings for every skill level.
Finally, for those of you who are still looking for last-minute gift ideas, here are a few helpful blog posts:
- This Season, Give the Gift of Knitting & Crocheting
- Last-Minute Gift Idea: I Made a Hat in One Evening, and So Can You!
- 5 Last Minute Gift Ideas from YarnCraft #30
*If you’re viewing this blog post in your email and can’t access the video above, please click on the title of the blog post to view the full article online.
|Subscribe to our channel on|