January 17th, 2013
So you’ve spent the last few days, weeks, or even months working on that sweater, or crocheting a bunch of granny squares; you’re almost there, but you know that you’re still not done. Whether it’s seaming, blocking or weaving in ends, those final steps sometimes cause crafters to prolong completing their piece.
Finishing doesn’t have to seem like such a task, there are many tips and tricks to help you with the process. I’ve actually included a round up of some articles that should be helpful in finishing your work more effectively; check them out below!
- More Than Just the End: Binding Off
- 5 Tips for Seaming or Sewing Up Knit & Crochet Pieces
- How to Invisibly Seam Granny Squares
- How to Crochet Over Your Ends (Save time as you work!)
- How to Block (Wet, Steam and Spray blocking)
What are some methods you use for finishing your work? Share with us in the comments!