September 30th, 2013
If you’re still working on your crochet-along project, don’t fret! There’s no time limit and the blog posts stay up here on our blog. But just in case you need a little more motivation, here are a few finished projects to inspire you!
Angie, amood on Ravelry, made her chic version in heathery Heartland yarn:
Another Raveler, renizzardo, used the recommended colors for her stylish jacket:
Lion Brand Yarn Studio Manager Michelle joined in on the fun too–she made her cardigan in Unique in Passion Fruit, Oceania, and Moonshadows and Vanna’s Choice in Espresso and Dark Grey Heather for a darker palette.
Keep sharing your photos with us here and on Ravelry! We can’t wait to see your finished project!
[Editor's Note: Click here to see photos in our Ravelry group, and if you'd like to leave a photo here on the blog, click in the commenting box and you'll see a little "mountain range" icon. Click it to browse to your photo on your computer and upload it to your comment.]
- Colorfully Modern Cardigan Crochet-Along #4: Blocking, Seaming, and Surface Stitches
- Colorfully Modern Cardigan Crochet-Along #3: The Fronts and Pockets
- Colorfully Modern Cardigan Crochet-Along #2: Making the Back & Changing Colors
- Colorfully Modern Cardigan Crochet-Along #1: Size & Gauge Swatching
- Pattern: Colorfully Modern Cardigan
- Ravelry Group
- Announcing Our Fall 2013 Crochet-Along Project: the Colorfully Modern Cardigan
While we will try to answer some questions here on the blog and on Ravelry, we do encourage participants to help each other with questions. Learning from each other’s experience, mistakes, triumphs, and “design elements” is part of the experience! If you need specific, personal help with the pattern, please feel free to email email@example.com and someone from our team can address your question.
|Subscribe to our channel on|