October 10th, 2013
Lion Brand is an 135-year-old American brand that’s still owned and operated by the Blumenthal family! Six generations of the family have been involved in every aspect of the company from the corporate offices, to being the baby models on the yarn labels, to working at the Lion Brand Yarn Studio. Join the Blumenthals as they recount some of their favorite memories of Lion Brand throughout the years.
If you’re reading this blog post in your email or an RSS reader, please click on the title to view the full blog post and video on our website.
What are some of your favorite memories of Lion Brand from your life? We’d love to hear from you in the comments!
- Celebrate Our 135th Anniversary with Us!
- Our $1 Million Donation to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
- Celebrating the 100th Birthday of a Member of Our Family
- Part of Our History: 1941 Life Magazine
- Part of Our Family History: A Handmade Gift From a Lion Brand Fan