November 7th, 2013
Whether it’s for your newest family member or a gift for your best friend’s newborn, babies will always need booties. They are so easy to make, you’ll start making them in every size and color.
Let your imagination run wild with these inventive patterns:
|Knit Ruby Red Slippers||Crochet Posy Baby Booties||Knit Holiday Mousie Slippers|
- Crochet Cowboy Booties
- Knit Sweet Slip Ons
- Crochet Monster Baby Booty (Knit pattern is $3.00)
- Knit Turtle Saartje’s Booties *
- Crochet Baby Sneaker Booties
- Knit Blue Booby Booties *
- Crochet Lion Paws and Mittens *
Click here for more great ideas. Have you ever gotten super creative with making baby items? Share below!
Note: Make sure you have a free Ravelry account for patterns with *.
|Subscribe to our channel on|