November 21st, 2013
If you’re an avid crocheter like myself, you’ve probably always wanted to learn to knit. I’m especially moved to learn how to knit when I know a new baby is on the way.
I think so many people want to learn because they know that it really is a great skill to master … plus, it’s nice to know you have many of options when it comes to creating a handmade gift.
Now you can learn to make precious keepsakes with Lion Brand’s latest Learn to Knit Baby Kit. This all-in-one kit will teach you to knit while making a hat and booties set for a baby. We have two kits available: one for girls (pictured right) and one for boys. This kit includes everything from the instructions, to the yarn, needles, and gift supplies.
Just learn it, make it, and give it. All for 9.95!
What this kit includes:
- Easy to follow video and illustrated learn-to-knit instructions
- Pattern for baby hat and booties
- 1 ball of Vanna’s Choice in White
- Size 9 Knitting Needles
- 1 Large-Eye Blunt Needle
- 1 Gift Box
- 1 Bundle of Joy Card (Girl or Boy)
- Pink or Blue Tissue (depending on kit)
- Pink/Blue Reversible Ribbon 24” X 2” (60 X 5 cm)
Show off your newfound knitting skills with a gift from the heart!
|Subscribe to our channel on|