10 Hot New Crochet Patterns for Cold Weather in Lion Brand Yarn
by Tamara Kelly, www.mooglyblog.com
There is such a great variety of yarn to be found on Lion Brand, and there are so many new and fantastic patterns being designed with their yarns… that you might have missed some! So here are the 10 hottest patterns to come out this season made with Lion Brand Yarn!
Click on the names of any of the patterns below to go to their pattern pages!
2. Aveline Scarf by Jennifer Pionk, on A Crocheted Simplicity. Stylish and reversible, and mostly mindless – love this! Make your own with Lion Brand Scarfie®!
3. Easy Blanket Sweater by Jessica Potasz, on Mama In a Stitch. Super cozy, chunky, over-sized and it buttons closed – made with Lion Brand Lion’s Pride® Woolspun®!
4. Pebble Beach Beanie by ChiWei Ranck, on One Dog Woof. Super cute – love the giant pom pom – and there’s a photo tutorial too! The perfect combo of Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice® and Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick®!
5. Chunky Braided Cabled Blanket by Stephanie Lau, on All About Ami. She makes cables look easy – and gorgeous! The Lion Brand Color Clouds® yarn is ideal for making it work up fast!
6. Cabin Boots with Flip Flop Soles by Jess Coppom, on Make & Do Crew. You’ll be a DIY goddess of cozy with these crochet boots with flip flops for soles, and Wool-Ease® Thick & Quick®!
7. Sequoia Car Seat Canopy by Ashleigh Kiser, on Sewrella. Getting littles into the car during winter weather is always a challenge – this makes it easier, and prettier! Note that this blanket should be unbuttoned from the carseat handle before the car is in motion – use all appropriate caution please! Made with Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice® – the ideal yarn for blankets AND babies!
8. Easy Peasy Messy Bun Hat by Celina Lane, on Simply Collectible Crochet. The messy bun hat was the surprise hit this winter – and here’s one of the most popular, made with Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice®!
9. Sun Valley Hat by Viktoria Gogolak, on Lion Brand. This hat has been a star all winter! Make your own with your favorite shades of Lion Brand Heartland®!
10. Tea Leaves Scarf by Jennifer Dickerson, on Fiber Flux. Rows of double crochet and puff stitches give this pattern lovely texture, and Lion Brand Scarfie® does the rest!
I hope you enjoy this fantastic collection – and keep your eyes peeled for more amazing crochet patterns to come featuring Lion Brand Yarn! I know I can’t wait to see what the new seasons bring!
You must be <a href="https://blog.lionbrand.com/wp-login.php?redirect_to=https%3A%2F%2Fblog.lionbrand.com%2Fcrochet-patterns-cold-weather%2F">logged in</a> to post a comment.